Monday, October 22, 2012

What's Going On? A Collective List


What ingredients would be listed on your personal label?
Where did my "get up and go" go? 
Is dirt the end or the beginning?
Can I find Google map directions from sad to happy? How about from current location to fulfillment?
When people vow to stick together through thick and thin, which do they think of as the good times — the thick or the thin?
How does a rock rock?
When was the last time a star bucked?
Was it something I said?
Were you there when it happened?
If the water is too deep, how will we find our way home?
Now that you’ve been wearing the pebbles in your shoes for so long, how will it feel when you take them out?
Is it a sign when pennies fall in crooked waves rather than straight down?
On a windy day, how can we keep our mittens safe?
Why do most women seem to like clothing made by the Flax company, and most men don't?
Why does hearing Bob Marly sing make me want to dance around my place with no clothes on?
How many times do I have to say "I love you" and not mean it? 
What was the weather like when helter met skelter? 
Where exactly did the planet Pluto go? 
Why is Tuesday? 
Which color lied when asked about its intention? 
What is the best time of year to aribregadankexi?
How many heartbeats can you fit on the head of a pin? 
How many books are too many books to own?
Can ants see the stars in the sky?
How come I don't have to remember to breathe?
Why can't we sprinkle magic dust on everything?
Why is it so hard to change a bad habit?
How do I show up to meet the universe?
Can fish and flowers hear?
Why did my mother tell me to say I was "either 3 or 4," if asked, when I knew for an absolutely fact that I was 3.
How do we rediscover empathy?
Are we there yet?
Which poses the greatest risk, caring or not caring?
Why do we say we "feel blue" when we're sad?  
Will you come for tea?
What would happen if your eyelashes got hopelessly entangled?
Is there one place left on Earth that a human has never seen or touched?
If you had chocolate toes, would they melt in the summer?
What percent of the dead are happy with the way we remember them?
How do I find pictures of people who never existed?
What must it be like, not being me?
If looks could kill, who would survive?
How much is too much?
When are they going to make the movie of my life — and who will play me?
What is the best dream you ever had?
At what point do you become "lost" in a book?
If you could talk to your heart, what would be the first question you'd ask?
Is anyone listening?
Are your closest friends younger or older than you are?
What if I am not enough?
Why are some colors considered neutral, as if you can't really see them?
Why are some people good at telling jokes and some aren't?
Is there a reason why both days in the weekend start with the letter S?
What is the most important numeral?
Why is ivy admired but bindweed is vilified?
Were people more cheerful in the past?
Can you re-write your memories by telling a story the way you want it to be?
Who would I be if I were a more optimistic person?
Is there anyone who has never laughed?
How many different shades of orange are there?
Can I die contentedly?
How could I possibly have forgotten that?
Which way should I go?
Where is my true love/ soulmate?
Will humans go the way of dinosaurs?
What kind of person am I becoming?
What to eat?
How many lies have you told today?
Whose moustache is this?
Why are daisies such terrible gossips?
Do you see what I see?
Can you make time stop by holding your breath?
When did you give up on counting your freckles?
What is the most annoying thing?
What would you rather use instead of ink?
Why raspberry seeds?
Did you ever try to rest your right ear on your left shoulder?
Is there ever enough purple?
When is the last time you rode off into the sunset?
When did you first realize I was a bird?
What was your first embarrassment?
What have you got to lose?
What was that thought?
What haven't you noticed in the last 20 years?
Why can't I think of any questions?


THANK YOU to all these fine questioners:

Amanda Coate
Ana Ramanujan
Barbara Force
Carla DeMello
Deanalis Resto
Diana Kreutzer
Edna Brown
Emily Coon
Gabrielle Vehar
Karen Koyanagi
Lottie Sweeney
Lynne Taetzsch
Margaret Dennis
Nancy Gabriel
Naomi Trevelyan
Natalie Detert
Olivia Moreland
Peggy Stevens
Phoebe Shalloway
Phoebe Lakin
Priscilla Walker
Rachel-Elizabeth Frank
Rose Pinnisi
Sarabeth Matilsky
Sherron Brown
Sue Norvell
Sue Perlgut
Sylvia Taylor
Virginia Fenton
Weiwei Luo
Yvette Rubio
Zee Zahava